Check-in, Check-out Policy:
- Check-in : 3 PM
- Check-out : 12 AM
Booking and Payment Policy:
- 50% payment is required to confirm the booking.
- The deposit is non-refundable at any case. (Unless the accident caused by the hotel).
- Since we only have 7 villas, we have a non-cancellation policy.
- 2,000THB/villa/stay. The hotel will return the full deposit if no damage has been done to the property.
- The hotel reserves the right to keep the deposit if damages have been found and to ask for more if needed.
- The hotel will not take any responsibility if one is injured during their stay.
- The hotel will not be responsible for any lost or damage done to one’s personal belongings.
- No food or drink allowed in the pool.
- No glassware allowed in the pool area.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge a cleaning fee for any broken glassware found in the pool or any damages done to the pool up to 20,000THB.
- Pets are not permitted in the pool at any time. Failure to do so, guests will be charged 50,000THB for pool cleaning.
- Guests are responsible for the damages done to the property and/or personal injuries resulting from their pets.
- Pets must not be left unattended at any time inside or outside the Glamp area.
- No food or drink allowed in the jacuzzi.
- No glassware allowed in the jacuzzi area.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge a cleaning fee for any broken glassware found in the jacuzzi or any damages done to the jacuzzi up to 20,000THB.
- Bubbles solutions, shampoos and soaps are not allowed in the jetted tub. The hotel reserves the right to charge a cleaning fee of 3,000THB.
- The Lessee must take care of the ATVs as his/her own property.
- The Lessee will not be returned the rental fee in case of early return.
- In any case of accidents or damages occur to the lessee or the lessee’s properties (including pets) the lessee agrees to bear full responsibility and will not pursue any monetary compensation or take any legal actions towards Te Mata Glamping.
- In case damages occur to the Third Party’s assets or the hotel’s assets including the ATVs that is caused by the lessee, the lessee will have to bear full responsibility in covering any repairing costs and they may not pursue any legal action towards Te Mata Glamping.
- In fixing the Third Party’s assets and the hotel’s asset’s (including the ATVs), the hotel reserves the right to ask for the deposit to repair according to the estimated cost made by the hotel. Once damages have been fixed, the hotel is allowed to ask for more if the real cost of repairing is more than the deposited amount. However, hotel will return the remaining balance according to the real billing.
- Children under 12 are not allowed to ride by themselves.
- Children are allowed on the ATVs under the parent’s own risks, should any accidents or incident happens to both the children and the ATVs, Te Mata Glamping will not take any responsibility and the parents shall not pursue any legal matter towards the Hotel.
- If the Lessee is breach of contract in any section. The Lessor reserves the right to terminate this contract immediately without any prior notification, and reserves to claim the charge in full amount. Any controversy of this contract, shall be proceed an action according to law.